Joint Venture Partnership
126th Street at Lenox Avenue, NYC
To rival surrounding new development by creating a boutique, high-end condominium , designed for much less cost and with greater elegance than the typical ″cookie cutter″ approach taken with other larger buildings in the neighborhood.
- Combine two existing SRO′s, making sure not to trigger a New Building permit requirements, which would have led to construction delays, and increased project cost.
- Maximize the newly created 34′ wide lot, by keeping much of the old structure intact.
- Design optimal layouts to deliver the client the greatest possible sales values per square foot.
- Steer client through all Code issues, to legally eliminating several onerous ADA (handicap) requirements, while retaining optimal design.
- Complete the initial application process in time to qualify for invaluable ″421″ tax benefits before the program′s cancellation.
Found ideal location one block from the epicenter of the most sought-after real estate in Harlem:125th Street and Lenox.