President, President & Founder
As President and Founder of Property Re+Development, Inc., Robb Pair possesses 30 years of experience as a successful real estate developer and broker, and expertise in sales marketing. He is a licensed Contractor in New York State and is also a licensed Real Estate Broker in New York, North Carolina, and Virginia.
Robb’s passion for construction started in his childhood. In college, Robb built student housing for his friends and to support not paying rent (he moved from one unfinished floor to another and when the house was done he built another one). Over the past 18-years he has overseen the development of fifteen development projects in Harlem and Upper Manhattan from complete gut renovations of townhouses to condominium development. Additionally, his has developed an expertise and true passion for outdoor living spaces in the form of Roof Decks and Penthouses many of which can be spotted all over Harlem and Upper Manhattan properties.
He combines an uncanny ability and unique passion for connecting buyers and sellers with an unsurpassed knowledge of the Harlem New York real estate market. Since 2001, Robb has lived in a Harlem brownstone that was developed by his firm. He and his wife are raising their family (four boys) in Harlem and he is committed to ensuring its future growth.
ROBB’S PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- President, Manhattan Association of Realtors 2013
- President, Manhattan Multiple Listing Service 2011 – 2012
- Vice President, Manhattan Association of Realtors 2011 – 2012
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors 2009 – Present
- Member, Harlem Chamber of Commerce 2009 – Present
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York 2002 – Present
- Member, National Association of Realtors 2002 – Present
- Member, Manhattan Association of Realtors 2002 – Present
- Member, REBNY Small firms Committee 2002 – Present
- Member, REBNY Upper Manhattan Committee 2002 – Present
- Member, New York State Association of Realty MLS & Technology Committee 2002 – Present
- Member, Mt. Morris Park Community Improvement Association 1999 – Present
Director, Harlem Property Re+Development, Inc.
As Director, Craig Rothfeld oversees the day-to-day back-office operations of the business as well as the day-to-day responsibilities of the on-site project managers, foremen, and laborers. Additionally, Craig supports the business development and sales team for HPRe+D working with owners, developers, and landlords.
A successful construction project requires very strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and understanding time management and critical drivers that can affect the timing and profitability of a project. Mr. Rothfeld excels in these areas and relies on the skills and knowledge he developed from his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, an MBA with a dual major in Finance and International Business from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at NYU and his time as a practicing CPA.
He brings to Harlem Property Re+Development over 16-years of project management and executive level experience in the real estate and financial services industries and deep and fundamental understanding of how to run projects on time, efficiently, and with clear communication channels which is fundamental to the Owner-Contractor relationship.