IMPROVE, MAINTAIN & DISASTER MITIGATION
HPRe+D creates custom maintenance programs designed for each property. Scheduled visits are quarterly/seasonally with a 10% discount offered on any renovation work needed.
Harlem Property Re+Development (HPRe+D) was the development division of Harlem Lofts Inc. from 2002 to 2011.
HPRe+D became a stand-alone company focused on developing townhouses into condominiums for small investor groups throughout Harlem and Upper Manhattan.
HPRe+D expanded with a maintenance division offering home service contracts and emergency services to Upper Manhattan townhouse homeowners.
HPRE+D’s expanded again by offering improvement, Maintaining, and Emergency Services to condominium and coop boards throughout Upper Manhattan.
President, President & Founder
As President and Founder of Property Re+Development, Inc., Robb Pair possesses 30 years of experience as a successful real estate developer and broker, and expertise in sales marketing. He is a licensed Contractor in New York State and is also a licensed Real Estate Broker in New York, North Carolina, and Virginia.
Robb’s passion for construction started in his childhood. In college, Robb built student housing for his friends and to support not paying rent (he moved from one unfinished floor to another and when the house was done he built another one). Over the past 18-years he has overseen the development of fifteen development projects in Harlem and Upper Manhattan from complete gut renovations of townhouses to condominium development. Additionally, his has developed an expertise and true passion for outdoor living spaces in the form of Roof Decks and Penthouses many of which can be spotted all over Harlem and Upper Manhattan properties.
He combines an uncanny ability and unique passion for connecting buyers and sellers with an unsurpassed knowledge of the Harlem New York real estate market. Since 2001, Robb has lived in a Harlem brownstone that was developed by his firm. He and his wife are raising their family (four boys) in Harlem and he is committed to ensuring its future growth.
ROBB’S PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- President, Manhattan Association of Realtors 2013
- President, Manhattan Multiple Listing Service 2011 – 2012
- Vice President, Manhattan Association of Realtors 2011 – 2012
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors 2009 – Present
- Member, Harlem Chamber of Commerce 2009 – Present
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York 2002 – Present
- Member, National Association of Realtors 2002 – Present
- Member, Manhattan Association of Realtors 2002 – Present
- Member, REBNY Small firms Committee 2002 – Present
- Member, REBNY Upper Manhattan Committee 2002 – Present
- Member, New York State Association of Realty MLS & Technology Committee 2002 – Present
- Member, Mt. Morris Park Community Improvement Association 1999 – Present
Emergency Services Lead
Bestar has been around construction his entire life but in the past 4 years, his concentration has shifted into the Disaster, Mitigation and Recovery arena. As a certified mitigation technician, Bestar knows that his early decisions are the most important.
Bestar is a certified xxxxxxxxxx and has certificates in zzzzzxxx and xxxxxxx and
Home Services Lead
Eligah enjoys a good workout. So starting at a townhouse cellar and climbing his way to roof is the perfect work out. Elijah leads the home services team visiting properties every quarter/season maintaining them and acting as the owners eyes and ears.